Pushkin Hotel is located in the heritage center of Moscow within 15 minutes walk from the Red Square and Kremlin. The building of the hotel appears to be antic mansion with its great history. After complete renovation in 2013 Pushkin Hotel accommodated first guests.
The hotel’s transport accessibility level is very high – 3 metro stations and main Moscow street Tverskaya nearby are the main reasons of it. Meanwhile the lane where the hotel is situated is very calm and quite.
The hotel’s interior is designed in classic style directed towards both aesthetic beauty and functionality.
· moved from a 3 star to a 4 star hotel;
· made more than 120,000 guests/night
· accommodated guests from more than 100 countries
· held more than 1200 banquets (420 of which are weddings) and business events
· served lunches and dinners for more than 500 groups (including those who haven\'t stayed in our hotel)
· mproved our security system to the highest international requirements
· expanded payment methods by connecting to almost all international and local payment systems
· launched a free of charge luggage room
· opened free of charge parking for guests
· increased the number of regular partners by 7 times
· begun the renovation of the rooms (2018 - 20% of room stock; 2019 - 40%; 2020 - 100%)